SAVANNAH—Savannah Mall continues its family fun series with activities in Savannah Mall’s Center Court on Saturday from 11 a.m.-2 p.m.
Promising a puppeteer’s version of Southern-style fun, the free midday family activities include children’s face painting, puppet making and two live shows starring Angela Beasley’s playful “Puppet People.”
Meanwhile, practicalities of child safety will be in full swing at Savannah Mall with the popular free Child Safety Program, facilitated by the Federal Law Enforcement Officers Association, the Southern District of Georgia U.S. Attorney’s Office and the R.O.C.K. Group. Reiterating that parents greatly increase their chance of quickly recovering a missing child if they immediately provide current information, a color photograph, and a DNA sample to law enforcement, the group will provide parents with the right tools to protect their children against violence.
All families participating in the Child Safety Program will receive:
• A home DNA identification kit which lasts a child’s lifetime
• Audio and visual DVD recording featuring your child
• High quality digital photograph
• A child safety journal to record vital information
• Dozens of parent information materials on child safety
• Fun coloring and activity booklets for children
For more information regarding Savannah Mall’s Saturday’s events, please call Savannah Mall at (912) 927-7467 or visit www.savannahmall.com