As of 3 p.m. Tuesday, there have been 12,792 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in residents of the Coastal Health District and 194 deaths.
Cases by county:
- Bryan: 749 cases, 9 deaths
- Camden: 873 cases, 7 deaths
- Chatham: 6,371 cases, 101 deaths
- Effingham: 857 cases, 6 deaths
- Glynn: 2,766 cases, 58 deaths
- Liberty: 811 cases, 8 deaths
- Long: 152 cases, 2 deaths
- McIntosh: 213 cases, 3 deaths
Timing of Reports:
It can take days, weeks or longer for COVID-19 case-related information, including deaths, to be reported from various sources and confirmed by the state. The daily update of COVID-19 cases and deaths reflects when a case is reported and not necessarily when a specimen was collected or a death occurred.