· Mr. Ingram, Caribbean Village Drive – obstructing or hindering law enforcement officers and disorderly conduct
· Danielle Richardson, Highway 21 – driving while license suspended (citation)
· Kathleen Delucia, Noel C Conaway Road – willful obstruction of law enforcement officers, giving false name, address or birthdate to law enforcement and possession and use of drug related objects
· Charles Crownoner, Highway 80 – possession and use of drug related objects, possession of a schedule I controlled substance, improper backing, open alcohol container and fleeing or attempting to elude
· Riley Jacob Scott, Highway 21 South – no insurance and wanted person (both citations)
· Bob White Lane – A man stated that his dog had been attacked by his neighbor’s dog while he was away.
· Caribbean Village Drive – A woman advised that her online government had been hacked and compromised.
· Copperstown Drive – A man stated that his girlfriend’s ex-husband had threatened to kill him over the phone.
· Highway 21 – A man stated that his girlfriend’s estranged husband slashed his vehicle’s tires and keyed his car.
· Harry Lindsey Road – A woman stated that her husband made threats towards her during an argument.
· Azalea Avenue – A woman stated that her estranged husband set off her house’s alarm while she was away.
· Southern Charm Way – A man stated that he was bitten on the hand while trying to get his dog to stop fighting a stray.
· Rincon Stillwell Road – A woman stated that a cow had gotten loose and wandered into her backyard.
· Lower Ferry Road – A man stated that he and his family had not been able to make contact with his cousin for some time.
· Old River Road – A man stated that an unknown person had stolen ten refrigerant tanks from his property.
· Highway 80 – A man stated that someone had stolen his aluminum trailer from his place of residence.
· Mount Pleasant Drive – A woman stated that her granddaughter threatened to kill her during a fight.
· Clyo Kildare Road – A man stated that an unknown individual stole his disabled vehicle from the side of the road.
· Sixth Street – A woman stated that she received a phone call from some children who sounded like they were in trouble.
· Pound Road – A man stated that his son stole his television set from his place of residence while he was away.
· Fourth Street Extension – A woman stated that her former boyfriend had been driving past her home.
· Saddlehorn Lane – A man stated that he and his girlfriend got into a verbal altercation over their relationship.
· Barrister Circle – A woman stated that a neighborhood dog attacked and killed her own dog in her driveway.
· Hadden Lake Road – A man stated that someone had stolen mail from his mailbox while he was away.