· Donald Darrow, Antigua Place – simple battery (family violence)
· Erin Smith, Hart Street – wanted person (warrant service)
· Eric Riley, Old River Road – vehicle fire (citation)
· Ocean Stough, Highway 17 – obstructing or hindering law enforcement officers
· Zaquan Corbett, Highway 80 – wanted person (warrant service)
· Jon Ryan Ulmer, Blandford Road – battery
· Cassandra Harmony, Crystal Drive – possession of a schedule I controlled substance and wanted person (warrant service)
· Kelvin Roberson, Third Street Extension – fleeing or attempting to elude, driving under the influence of drugs, reckless driving, driving while license suspended or revoked, no insurance and registration and license requirements
· Miquan Johnson, Highway 21 – driving while license suspended or revoked
· Highway 80 – A man stated that someone broke a glass door on his house sometime during the night.
· First Street Extension – A woman advised that a clothing company had misplaced her online order.
· Stillwell Road – A woman stated that a tree fell on her shed and power line during a violent storm.
· McCall Road South – A man stated that he accidently misplaced his wallet at a local convenience store.
· Blair Way – A man stated that he got into an altercation with his girlfriend over his drinking habits.
· Hodgeville Road – A couple stated that a scammer hacked into their computer and stole their personal information.
· Blue Jay Road – A woman stated that she had gotten into a heated fight with her husband over unknown issues.
· Westwood Drive – A man stated that he got into an argument with an acquaintance over their living situation.
· Chester Thomas Road – A disabled vehicle was found to be stuck on a set of railroad tracks at a crossing.
· Lyn Way – A delivery driver advised that his key fob went missing while he was delivering a pizza.
· Long Bridge Drive – A woman stated that her father would not allow her to get her clothes from his home.
· Runs Crossing – A woman stated that a truck damaged her elderly neighbor’s mailbox in the middle of the night.
· Clyo Shawnee Road – A woman stated that her neighbor had been playing loud music with foul language.
· Highway 17 South – A woman stated that her son threw a cell phone at her head which caused a welt.
· Road Atlanta – A woman stated that she had gotten into a dispute with her ex-boyfriend over a computer.
· Stillwater Road – A woman stated that an acquaintance had been refusing to return some car parts to her.
· Brittany Lane – A woman stated that an unknown person had stolen her lawn mower from her property.
· Highway 80 – A man stated that a small tree fell on the hood of his vehicle during a violent storm.
· Hawthorne Drive – A woman stated that her daughter pushed her during a dispute over unknown issues.
· Newton Court – A man stated that he was having a custody dispute over his son with the son’s mother.
· Old Tusculum Road – A woman stated that a man had been prowling around her property and refusing to leave.
· First Street Extension – A man stated that his friend stole over $4000 from his bank account while he was incarcerated.
· Holly Lane – A man stated that his neighbor punched him in the face during a confrontation over a fence.
· First Street Extension – A woman stated that her ex-boyfriend had been harassing her via text messages.
· Holly Lane – A repossession driver stated that a woman was preventing him from completing his job.
· Holly Lane – A man stated that his nephew had been shooting firearms near his place of residence.
· Old River Road – A man was spotted driving down the roadway with a suspended driver’s license.
· Logans Lane – A woman stated that a contractor had done poor quality work when installing a floor.
· Honey Ridge Road – A pastor stated that his youth camp had been damaged by several stray bullets.