· Douglas Pratt Jr, Highway 21 – speeding in excess of maximum limits and driving while license suspended
· Alexander Wayne Fountain, Holly Drive – possession of marijuana less than one ounce, obstructing or hindering law enforcement officers and criminal damage to property (second degree)
· Allen Bowden, Big T Road – criminal trespass
· Jason Anderson, Highway 17 South – theft by receiving stolen property (felony)
· Deasha Gillis, Highway 21 – possession of marijuana less than one ounce and driving on wrong side of road (both citations)
· Hodgeville Road – A couple stated that someone tried to break into their house in the middle of the night.
· Summer Station Drive – A woman advised that one of her husband’s clients threatened to beat her husband up.
· Rogers Road – A woman stated that her neighbor’s dog entered her yard and killed two of her chickens.
· Long Pond Road – A man stated that his mentally unstable friend threatened to kill him and his family.
· Lazy Lagoon Court – A woman stated that her social media account had been compromised by an unknown person.
· Fifth Street – A woman stated that her ex-boyfriend stole her cell phone during a heated argument.
· Caribbean Village Drive – A real estate agent stated that an unknown individual damaged a swimming pool gate.
· Meldrim Road – A man stated that someone cut through his fence to gain access to the man’s property.
· Harvey Road – A woman stated that an unknown person stole an antique hatchet from her shed.
· Brigdon Roots Road – A man stated that he paid $1500 for a roofing job which was never completed.
· Cyane Lane – A woman stated that her neighbor’s dogs attacked her children while they were outside.
· Lakewood Drive – A woman stated that an unknown individual attempted to make an expensive purchase using her banking information.
· Commercial Drive – A woman stated that the owners of a local flower shop called her racial slurs over a business issue.
· Quail Run Circle – A woman stated that her neighbor’s children went into her yard and threatened her children.
· Jackson Road – A man stated that he needed some assistance in retrieving his belongings from an acquaintance’s property.
· Cypress Ridge Run – A man stated that he needed assistance in retrieving his clothes from his girlfriend’s place of residence.
· Commerce Drive – A woman stated that her car was significantly damaged when it was repossessed.
· Old Louisville Road – A woman stated that she was in a dispute with her former significant other over a child custody issue.
· Fort Howard Road – A man stated that he dropped his wallet in a grocery store parking lot while going back to his vehicle.
· Shari Drive – A woman stated that someone took out a credit card in her name without her permission.
· Runs Crossing – A man stated that an unknown person broke into his vehicle in the middle of the night.
· Runs Crossing – A woman stated that an unknown individual rummaged through her vehicle in the middle of the night.
· Lakewood Circle – A woman stated that someone ran into her mailbox with their vehicle and failed to stop.