· Michael Durossette, Highway 17 – driving under the influence of alcohol and tag light required
· Jeffery Oliver, Highway 21 South – wanted person (warrant service)
· Randall Hayes, Highway 17 – fleeing or attempting to elude a police officer, reckless driving and obstruction of law enforcement (misdemeanor)
· Ridge Yates, Goshen Commercial Park Court – driving under the influence of drugs
· Andrew Best, Old River Road – possession and use of drug related objects
· Kimberly Rooks, First Street Extension – driving while license suspended
· Theodore Wayne Shearouse, Highway 17 – driving while license suspended
· Edward Young, Middleground Road – giving false name, address or birthdate to law enforcement and wanted person (warrant service)
· Stephen Williams, Highway 17 South – driving under the influence of alcohol
· Zittrouer Road – A woman stated that someone damaged her doghouse sometime during the night.
· Sandhill Road – A woman advised that she and her husband had gotten into an argument over money.
· Cobbleton Drive – A woman stated that several pieces of jewelry had been stolen from her bedroom.
· Shadowbrook Circle – A man stated that his stepfather hit his mother with a shoe during a dispute.
· Springfield Egypt Road – A man stated that his neighbors had been trespassing on his property despite several warnings.
· Old Louisville Road – A man stated that two individuals broke into his home and stole several items.
· Highway 21 South – A woman stated that she got into a fight with her boyfriend over adulterous behavior.
· Chimney Road – A man stated that his daughter’s boyfriend entered his property without his permission and threatened to beat him up.
· Highway 80 – A man stated that an unknown person broke into his trailer and stole a large amount of chicken.
· Old Tusculum Road – A man stated that an unknown individual fired several shots in the direction of his house from their vehicle.
· Mount Pleasant Road – A man stated that he accidently shot himself in the foot while moving a jacket.
· Edwards Court – A woman stated that an unknown person stole a rental trailer from her property.
· Elm Street – A woman stated that she got into an altercation with her brother over money and a microwave.
· Mirlam Street – A man stated that his residence caught on fire because of a faulty electrical outlet.
· Courthouse Road – A man stated that someone broken into an abandoned building that he owned.
· Woods Drive – A man stated that an unknown individual broke into a building that he was restoring and vandalized it.
· Deerfield Road East – A woman stated that her brother had become disorderly at her house after getting drunk at a bar.