· Samuel Weatherly, Tyler Street – driving under the influence of alcohol and failure to maintain lane
· Trevor Yates, Courthouse Road – headlight requirements, open alcohol container and alcohol/controlled substance present in vehicle
· Mark Gray, Blue Jay Road – wanted person (warrant service)
· Dennis Chapman, Del A Rae Circle – wanted person (warrant service)
· Kelly O’Brian, Barrister Circle – criminal interference with government property, possession of a schedule I controlled substance and driving under the influence of drugs
· Greene Drive – A woman stated that her intoxicated husband threatened to kill her during an argument.
· McCall Road – A woman stated that her boyfriend hit her during a fight about his drinking habits.
· Noel C Conaway Road – A woman advised that her boyfriend snatched her car keys and debit card away from her during an altercation.
· La Dessie Zeigler Road – A woman stated that her boyfriend punched her in the face during a dispute.
· Benicia Lane – A man stated that he wanted his girlfriend out of his house because she would not get a job.
· Mustang Drive – A woman stated that a grown man was playing in the park with several young girls.
· Woodlawn Avenue – A man stated that his girlfriend’s secret lover threatened to kill him via social media.
· Interstate 16 – A man stated that the front bumper of his vehicle was damaged by an object that fell out of a truck.
· Arnsdorff Road – A woman stated that she got into a verbal argument with her boyfriend over family issues.
· Edgewater Drive – A man stated that several vehicles went onto his property and damaged a gate.
· Reed Street – A woman stated that she got into a fight with an acquaintance over the acquaintance’s cell phone.
· Blue Jay Road – A man stated that someone broke into his house through the bathroom window while he was at work.
· Westwood Drive – A woman stated that she got into a fight with her boyfriend over her belongings.
· Runs Crossing Drive – A woman stated that a suspicious man had been snooping around her unlocked garage while she was in the home.
· Grace Lane – A woman stated that her neighbor threatened her over an alleged loitering incident.
· First Street Extension – A woman stated that an acquaintance had been harassing her via social media.
· Reedsville Road – A couple stated that their grandson had left their place of residence without their permission.
· Highway 21 South – A man stated that the back window of his rental property had been broken by an unknown person.
· Nease Road – A woman stated that an employee of a lawn care company damaged the roof of her home.
· Barrister Circle – A man stated that he got into a physical altercation with his friend’s boyfriend over personal issues.
· Seines Landing Road – A woman stated that her ex-boyfriend threatened to burn down her father’s house over the phone.
· Blue Jay Road – A man stated that he accidently damaged a power line while clearing an access road.
· Highway 21 South – A man stated that the mother of his child had been constantly harassing him.
· Eagle Drive – A woman stated that her former boyfriend had broken into her place of residence and beat her up.
· Highway 21 – A man stated that he was jumped by several individuals while attending a birthday party.
· Broken Bit Circle – A woman stated that an unknown individual forged her signature for a piece of certified mail.
· Cottonwood Drive – A bus driver stated that a young girl passed her stopped school bus on a golf cart at a high rate of speed.
· Nease Road – A man stated that his brother used his name and date of birth on an accident report.
· Old Augusta Road South – A man stated that someone stole his vehicle from behind his property.
· Westminster Drive – A man stated that an unknown person had been using his banking information without his permission.
· Highway 80 – A man stated that an unknown individual stole his trailer from a nearby parking lot.
· Priester Road – A woman stated that her uncle had been taking items from her deceased grandmother’s house.
· Lakeview Drive – A woman stated that someone stole her vehicle from her driveway sometime during the night.