· Ashley Warko, Highway 119 North – possession of a schedule I controlled substance
· Todd Benjamin, Poplar Street – obstruction of law enforcement, criminal trespass and simple battery (family violence)
· Church Road – A man stated that someone stole his mountain bike from the side of his residence.
· Lexington Avenue Extension – A man advised that his vehicle caught on fire while he was driving down the road.
· Fourth Street – A man stated that he got into a verbal dispute with his girlfriend over their shared vehicle.
· Deerfield Road East – A man stated that an unknown person broke into his vehicle sometime during the night.
· Quail Run Circle – A man stated that his girlfriend had been sending threatening text messages to him.
· Schuman Drive – A man stated that an unknown individual had shot a hole in his roof while he was away.
· Buckingham Drive – A juvenile stated that a suspicious man attempted to persuade him to get into his vehicle.
· West Ninth Street – A woman stated that her estranged husband had been sending her threatening messages.
· West Third Street – A man stated that he got into a fight with an acquaintance over the acquaintance throwing trash in his yard.
· Tara Street – A man stated that his estranged wife had been disturbing several items on his property.
· Blackwater Way – A woman stated that she got into an argument with her boyfriend over sexual issues.
· Bob White Lane – A woman stated that someone stole multiple items from her place of residence.
· Pine Thicket Court – A woman stated that she got into a verbal altercation with her son over a suitcase.
· Standard Lane – A woman stated that she got into a fight with a male acquaintance over some relationship issues.
· Old Louisville Road – An abandoned vehicle was spotted disabled in a ditch on the side of a roadway.
· Noel C Conaway Road – A woman stated that her vehicle’s fender was dented after an unknown person kicked it.
· Bluff Drive – A man stated that he got into a verbal dispute with his fiancé over their relationship.
· Long Bridge Road – A woman stated that she got into a heated physical altercation with her boyfriend.