· George Simmons, Central Avenue – no insurance, driving without license on person and registration requirements (all citations)
· Donald Ruffin, Commerce Drive – speeding in excess of maximum limits, reckless driving and fleeing or attempting to elude
· Corey Sikes, James Road – simple battery
· Karen Boutwell, Highway 17 – possession and use of drug related objects (citation)
· Demetrius Mott, Interstate 95 North – speeding in excess of maximum limits, driving while license suspended or revoked, obstructing or hindering law enforcement officers, fleeing or attempting to elude a police officer and cruelty to children
· Henry McConnell, Saddlehorn Drive – aggravated assault, terroristic threats and/or acts, simple battery and simple battery against person who is 65 years old or older
· Tavion Griffin, Highway 17 – fleeing or attempting to elude, possession of marijuana less than one ounce and speeding in excess of maximum limits
· Kyle Jenkins, Exley Loop – probation violation
· Adella Burrell, Goshen Road – disorderly conduct (citation)
· Deshuan Hollingshed, Trade Center Parkway – battery (citation)
· Emily McBrayer, Central Avenue – driving under the influence of alcohol
· Jordan Benton, Stillwood Drive – criminal trespass and willful obstruction of law enforcement officers
· Jared Waters, Highway 80 – no insurance (citation)
· Christina Walsh, Brindlewood Drive – cruelty to children and simple battery (family violence)
· Elijah Lowery, Dogwood Way – criminal trespass
· Old Louisville Road – A man stated that several individuals had been trespassing on and around his property.
· Springfield Egypt Road – A property owner advised that some suspicious characters had stolen a security camera from one of his rental homes.
· Floyd Avenue – A man stated that an unknown person stole a white plastic swan from his property.
· Long Bridge Road – An unknown driver was spotted fleeing the scene of an accident that resulted in a railroad arm being damaged.
· Noel C Conaway Road – A man stated that a logging company damaged the fence boarding his house.
· Huger Street – A man stated that he got into an argument with an acquaintance while intoxicated.
· Old Tusculum Road – A woman stated that an acquaintance destroyed several items in her home while she was away.
· Pine View Drive – A woman stated that her aggressive dog got out and attacked one of her neighbor’s dogs.
· Cooperstown Drive – A man stated that he could not get into contact with his child’s mother about visitation rights.
· Old Dixie Highway South – A woman stated that she got into a dispute with her boyfriend over the presence of law enforcement.
· McCall Road – A woman stated that a sprinkler hit her windshield while she was driving and cracked it.
· Stillwell Clyo Road – A woman stated that her ex-boyfriend pointed a gun at her during an altercation.
· Antigua Drive – A woman stated that she was scammed out of her bank information over the phone.
· Highway 17 South – A man stated that an acquaintance was prowling around his place of business.
· Greene Drive – A woman stated that a gas line in front of her property had accidently been severed.
· Nease Road – A man stated that his former girlfriend had been entering his place of residence without his permission.
· Reedsville Road – A man stated that he was bitten on the lip by his neighbor’s dog while he was feeding it.
· Eagle Drive – A woman stated that her ex-girlfriend stole her wallet which contained her personal identification.
· Deerfield Road East – A woman stated that she had been scammed out of her personal information over the internet.
· Shooting Range Road – A woman stated that an acquaintance threatened her with a knife during a fight.
· Clyo Kildare Road – A woman stated that she got into a verbal argument with her fiancé over their relationship.
· Highway 119 South – A woman stated that her boyfriend accidently shoved her into a truck during a dispute.
· Drake Landing Drive – A woman stated that someone stole a package with clothing in it from her front porch.
· Oconee Avenue – A man stated that his neighbors had been burning plastic at odd hours during the night.
· Mallard Pointe Drive – A woman stated that an unknown person had attempted to apply for a credit card in her name.
· Roebling Road – A delivery truck driver stated that a woman broke her vehicle’s rear view mirror while attempting to pass him.
· Goshen Road Extension – A repo man stated that he got into an altercation with a woman over her personal property in a repossessed vehicle.
· Sandhill Road – A woman stated that her son’s girlfriend took the woman’s vehicle without her permission.
· Fourth Street – A woman stated that an unknown individual broke into her father’s house and rummaged through it.
· Courthouse Road – A man stated that his vehicle’s bumper had been damaged through unknown means.
· Cedar Ridge Drive – A man stated that someone tried to use his name to put insurance on a vehicle that was not his.