· Brandon Thompson, Shadowbrook Circle – domestic dispute and maintaining a disorderly house
· Mario Avendano, Whitehall Avenue – domestic dispute and obstructing or hindering law enforcement officers
· Edward Dooner, South Effingham Plantation Drive – possession of a schedule I controlled substance, possession of marijuana less than one ounce and possession and use of drug related objects
· Burnt Tree Drive – A man stated that his neighbor yelled at his children for swimming in a shared pond.
· Long Pond Road – A woman stated that a tree fell onto her wooden fence during a violent storm.
· Derby Court – A woman stated that two acquaintances tried to bury her in the yard of one of the acquaintance’s property.
· West Third Street – A convicted felon was spotted running from police through wooded areas and residential centers.
· Rincon Stillwell Road – A woman with substance abuse problems was spotted running from police through a wooded area.
· Highway 17 – A woman advised that she had gotten into a fight with her husband over his drinking habits.
· High Bluff Road – A woman stated that someone fired a pistol at her son who was standing near the roadway.
· Oconee Avenue – A woman stated that she was being harassed by her neighbors who lived in a nearby apartment complex.
· Buckskin Court – A man stated that he was receiving unwanted visits and being verbally harassed by his former girlfriend.
· Red Fern Court – A woman stated that she was bitten on the back of the leg by her neighbor’s dog.
· Ashley Drive – A man stated that his child was bitten by a local dog while playing in the front yard.
· Clydesdale Court – A man stated that an acquaintance punched him in the face while the two were at a party.
· Silver Hill Church Road – A man stated that he accidently shot himself in the stomach with his pistol.
· Silver Hill Church Road – A man stated that he saw an unknown person loitering around his house.
· Hodgeville Road – A woman with a history of violence was seen loitering in and around a neighborhood.
· McCall Road – A man stated that an unknown individual cut to phone line to his place of residence.
· Jennifer Circle – A woman stated that she had gotten into a heated verbal altercation with her son.
· Sandpine Court – A woman stated that she had been getting into daily verbal disputes with her estranged husband.
· Shadowbrook Circle – A woman stated that the family dog bit her son on the wrist while he was trying to get it to stop fighting another dog.
· Low Ground Road – A man stated that someone stole his company’s all terrain vehicle from their facility.
· Squirrel Run Road – A man stated that his recently incarcerated son stole a television set from his shed.
· Stirrup Court – A man stated that he had been receiving threatening text messages from a number that he did not recognize.
· Old Augusta Road South – A man stated that he got into an argument with his estranged wife over their daughter.
· Goshen Road – A woman stated that she got into a dispute with her neighbor over the neighbor’s dog.
· Quail Run Circle – A woman stated that her boyfriend physically assaulted her during an argument.