· John Kalosky, Blue Jay Road – driving while license suspended or revoked
· Bradley Lindquist, Highway 119 South – open alcohol container, speeding in excess of maximum limits, underage possession of alcohol and tampering with evidence (misdemeanor)
· Christopher Maurice Gosselin, Vale Royal Drive – aggravated assault, driving while license suspended or revoked and possession of firearm or knife during commission of crime
· Julian Carter, Ogeechee River Drive – simple battery (family violence)
· Nikolai Bradford, Interstate 16 – driving under the influence of alcohol, failure to maintain lane and no insurance
· Taylor Brannen, Courthouse Road – wanted person (warrant service)
· Ally St. George, Courthouse Road – wanted person (warrant service)
· Tucker Wood, Blue Jay Road – possession of marijuana (citation)
· Jaimie Davis, Hummingbird Lane – criminal trespass, driving while license suspended or revoked and driving under the influence of alcohol
· Sean Quigley, Highway 119 – wanted person (warrant service)
· Highway 21 South – The door of a local business was found to have been damaged by an unknown person.
· Sandhill Road – A man advised that someone stole his father’s storage container from his property.
· Paddleford Drive – A man stated that his neighbor’s dog had been barking all throughout the night.
· Courthouse Road – A man stated that his former girlfriend made a scene on his property while intoxicated.
· Noel C Conaway Road – A high school employee stated that an unknown individual attempted to break into the school in the early morning hours.
· Huger Street – A woman stated that some items had been mysteriously moved around in her attic.
· Cahl Drive – A man stated that he got into an altercation with his roommate over the roommate’s drinking habit.
· Long Acre Road – A man stated that an acquaintance showed up to his house uninvited and started beating on the door.
· Sandhill Road – A man stated that his shed caught on fire through unknown and suspicious means.
· Ingram Road – A man stated that he was scammed out of over $300 while he was trying to rent a car.
· Midland Road – A couple stated that their landlord took their shed from the property without their permission.
· First Street Extension – A woman stated that she was scammed out of her social security number over social media.
· Old Louisville Road – Multiple people stated that two men engaged in a vehicular fight using a truck and an ATV respectively.
· Mill Pond Road – A woman stated that her ex-boyfriend tried to run her off the road with his vehicle.
· Veranda Avenue – A man stated that someone stole some parts for his new pool from his property.
· Reedsville Road – A man stated that he got into a fight with an acquaintance over an unknown issue.
· Old Oak Road – A woman stated that a stranger walked into her place of residence without her permission.
· Paddleford Court – A woman stated that an unknown person had been harassing her over the phone.
· Brook Circle – A woman stated that an unknown individual stole a package from the front of her property.
· Archer Road – A woman stated that her intoxicated father threw items at her during an argument.
· Clover Point Circle – A man stated that his wife took their children from their home without telling him where they were going.