· Tyler Chase Vanderburg, Santa Anita Way – criminal trespass
· Justin Alters, McCall Road – possession of alcohol by minor, obstructing or hindering law enforcement officers, disorderly conduct and furnish/sell alcohol to person under 21
· Zachary Wooten, Lauren Drive – disorderly conduct
· Andrew Berson, Lauren Drive – disorderly conduct
· Jeffery Ingram, Highway 21 South – wanted person (warrant service)
· Joseph Howard, Old River Road – driving under the influence of alcohol
· Bay Lane – A woman stated that her boyfriend had been showing up at her house without her permission.
· Clyo Shawnee Road – A woman advised that someone had knocked over her trashcan and uprooted her newspaper post.
· Ruby Trail – A woman stated that she had been swindled out of $1000 by a contractor who lied about his rates.
· Old Louisville Road – A woman stated that an acquaintance had been going into her home without her permission.
· Schuman Drive – A man stated that his truck caught on fire on his property through unknown means.
· Shawnee Road – A woman stated that she got into a fight with her husband while driving down the road.
· Southern Charm Way – A group of children stated that two men in masks were watching them from the tree line.
· Blue Jay Road – A road sigh was discovered to have been vandalized by an unknown person sometime during the night.
· Highway 21 South – A woman stated that an unknown individual had taken her sunglasses after she left them at a restaurant.
· Paddleford Drive – A man stated that he got into an argument with his wife over her drinking habits.
· Highway 80 – A store manager stated that a man stole a small bottle of medication from her store.
· Highway 80 – A woman stated that someone hit her car at a gas station and left the scene without stopping.
· Long Acre Road – A wanted man was spotted making a scene and running from law enforcement.
· Hodgeville Road – A property manager stated that a woman had been staying on the property without her permission.
· Daily Drive – A man stated that an acquaintance who had been staying with him had stolen a blank check from his nightstand.
· Saddlehorn Drive – A man stated that his neighbor’s aggressive dog attacked his cat on his property.
· Saddlehorn Drive – A man stated that an unknown person damaged his vehicle’s rear door sometime during the night.
· Fort Howard Road – A man stated that he was swindled out of over $7000 by a scammer over the internet.
· Tunnel Road – A woman stated that her daughter’s boyfriend had threatened to hurt her on several occasions.