· Shannon, McCall Road – simple battery (family violence)
· Jason Bragg, Shari Drive – theft by taking and wanted person (warrant service)
· Jeremiah, South Columbia Avenue – possession of marijuana less than one ounce, possession of a schedule I controlled substance, possession of firearm or knife during commission of a crime and possession of firearms by convicted felons and first offenders
· Ronald Polite, Interstate 16 – driving while license suspended or revoked (citation)
· Isaac Mitchell, Sandhill Road – fleeing or attempting to elude
· Raheem Jenkins, McCall Road North – speeding in excess of maximum limits and driving while license suspended or revoked (both citations)
· Dustin Cobb, Warner Drive – wanted person (warrant service)
· Freda Hunter, Highway 21 – wanted person (warrant service)
· Karla Oldham, Highway 21 – aggressive driving and driving under the influence of multiple substances (both citations)
· Philip Hope, Sandhill Road – probation violation, driving while license suspended or revoked and failure to appear for fingerprintable charge (felony)
· Ricky Kelton Jr, Middleton Road – simple battery (family violence)
· Wesley Ricks, Old River Road – driving under the influence of drugs and possession and use of drug related objects
· Jacarius Ayondai Blissett, Towne Park Drive – wanted person (warrant service)
· Highway 17 South – A store owner stated that two men had made a scene in his store over a cigar.
· Highway 21 South – A woman advised that she got into a fight with her estranged husband over his drug use.
· Commercial Court – A man stated that a former employee had threatened to create chaos at his company.
· Old Louisville Road – A woman stated that her former husband placed several nails in her driveway.
· McCall Road – A man stated that his vehicle caught on fire while he was driving down the roadway.
· Horseshoe Road – A woman stated that someone broke into her house and stole numerous items.
· Redmond Road – A man stated that an unknown person shot on of his hunting dogs near a trailer park.
· Village Drive – A woman stated that money had been transferred from her savings account to her checking account through unknown means.
· Buckingham Drive – A woman stated that her significant other pushed her to the ground during an altercation.
· Chapel Park Road – A woman stated that her daughter’s ex-boyfriend spray painted her garage door.
· Katie Drive – A couple stated that a man impersonating a district attorney showed up at their home and questioned them.
· Edgewater Drive – A man stated that he and his son got into a physical dispute over work and bills.
· Courthouse Road – A woman stated that she got into an argument with her sister which turned physical.
· Old Louisville Road – A woman stated that an unknown individual stole an ATV from her property.
· Bluff Drive – A man stated that someone stole his ATV from his property in the early morning hours.
· Amsonia Circle – A man stated that his son took his vehicle off on a joyride without his permission.
· Old Tusculum Road – A man stated that one of his neighbor’s trees fell onto the roof of his carport.
· Richland Drive – A woman stated that she saw a couple fighting in their car while driving down the road.
· Walnut Drive – A woman stated that her son had overdosed on methamphetamine in the early morning hours.
· Noel C Conaway Road – A school administrator stated that a student had brought a knife to school.
· Red Fern Court – A man stated that his daughter was bitten on the hand by a stray cat in their yard.
· Plantation Drive – A woman stated that an acquaintance had been harassing her via the internet.
· Ebenezer Road – A man stated that a suspicious person had been prowling around his place of residence.
· Keith Road – A woman stated that she got into a heated exchange with her daughter over two buckets.
· George Road – A woman stated that a group of swindlers had asked her to pay for poor quality work on a driveway.
· Highway 80 – A man stated that two strangers drove around his property and knocked on his door.
· Columbia Avenue – A woman stated that a family member wrote several checks in her name while she was in the hospital.
· Old Louisville Road – A man stated that an acquaintance had his propane tank stolen by a neighbor.
· Caroline Way – A man stated that six ovens were stolen form six homes under construction in a subdivision.