· Joshua Smith, Buckskin Court – battery and criminal trespass
· Grayson Wyatt Lloyd, Highway 17 North – driving under the influence of multiple substances and texting while driving
· Kandida Greathouse, Long Acre Road – obstructing or hindering law enforcement officers, harboring, concealing or withholding information concerning wanted person and wanted person (warrant service)
· Ricky Hammonds, Long Acre Road - obstructing or hindering law enforcement officers, harboring, concealing or withholding information concerning wanted person and wanted person (warrant service)
· Christina Adkinson, Old River Road – possession of methamphetamine
· Christopher Menius, River Oak Drive – wanted person (warrant service)
· Ijon Bedford, Blue Jay Road – wanted person (warrant service)
· Shantica Wynn, Highway 80 – head/tail light requirements and possession of marijuana less than one ounce (both citations)
· Donny Johnson, Godley Road – willful obstruction of law enforcement officers
· Barren Wynn, Reynard Drive – possession of firearms by convicted felons and first offender probationers, domestic dispute and wanted person (warrant service)
· Courthouse Road – A man stated that someone pried his back door open and stole his brand-new fire alarm.
· Long Bridge Road – A man advised that his former employee had threatened to hit him with a bat via a text message.
· Highway 119 North – A man stated that an acquaintance had threatened to go to the man’s house and beat the man up.
· Bay Lane – A woman stated that an unknown person broke into her home and stole several items in addition to damaging her garage door.
· Mount Pleasant Road – A woman stated that an unknown individual starched the driver side fender of her vehicle.
· Live Oak Trail – A woman stated that the father of her child had entered her residence uninvited and refused to leave.
· First Street Extension – A man stated that his ex-wife had never shown up for their scheduled custody exchange.
· Katie Drive – A woman stated that her ex-boyfriend’s new girlfriend had been following her and harassing her.
· John Glenn Drive – A man stated that his son’s mother was refusing to hand the child over during a scheduled custody exchange.
· Highway 80 – A gas station employee stated that a woman drove away from one of the pumps while the hose was still connected to her vehicle.
· Highway 119 – A man stated that he and his wife had gotten into a verbal dispute over putting their kids to bed.
· Old River Road – A road worker stated that someone had cut the battery out of his piece of heavy machinery.
· Keith Road – A woman stated that her cell phone had gone missing from the table in her living room.
· Saddlehorn Drive – A woman stated that her neighbor had threatened to shoot her over a neighborhood issue.
· First Street Extension – A woman stated that her sister-in-law had refused to let the woman into her house in order to retrieve the woman’s clothes.
· Sixth Street – A man stated that a stray dog bit him on the nose when he bent down to pet it after it entered his yard.
· Old Augusta Road South – A man stated that he was bitten on the lip by a stray dog while at a friend’s house.
· Seventh Street – A man stated that an unknown person had entered his home and stole two gaming consoles.
· Blue Jay Road – A woman stated that she accidently ran over a drive shift that had fallen out from under a semi while she was driving down the road.
· Patterson Drive – Two puppies with no shelter or access to water were discovered in a man’s backyard.
· Vintage Drive – A man stated that his step-son had taken his handgun and was refusing to return it.
· Butternut Boulevard – A property manager stated that an unknown individual had stolen a dishwasher from a newly constructed residence.
· High Bluff Road – A woman stated that her daughter had hit her grandson in the face during an argument.
· Cypress Cove Lane – A woman stated that she and her husband got into a verbal altercation over him staying out all night.