· Brandon Wells, Oak Drive – criminal trespass
· Joseph Zettler, Badger Road – criminal trespass
· Sean Quigley, Long Bridge Road – wanted person (warrant service)
· Royal Oak Drive – A man stated that a company sent him a fraudulent check in exchange for a car wrap.
· Shearouse Road – A woman advised that someone stole her banking information via the internet.
· High Bluff Road – A woman stated that she and her boyfriend got into a verbal altercation over their relationship.
· Old Dixie Highway South – A woman stated that she had been receiving scam calls about an unclaimed check.
· Shadowbrook Boat Landing – A woman stated that her vehicle had been vandalized while she and her son were fishing in a river.
· Arnsdorff Road – A woman stated that she had been having domestic issues with her husband over various issues.
· Charlton Road – A woman stated that her estranged husband took her truck without her permission.
· Highway 119 – A man stated that his ex-wife’s husband threatened to beat him up during a custody exchange.
· Nixon Chapel Road – A woman stated that she got into a fight with her husband over her past relationships.
· Sand Pine Court – A woman stated that she got into an argument with her husband over their relationship.
· Bellflower Circle – A woman stated that her boyfriend pushed her to the ground during a dispute.
· Bradford Place – A woman stated that an unknown person stole two buckets from outside her window.
· Pecan Lane – A man stated that his neighbor’s dogs entered his yard and attacked his cow in the middle of the night.
· Quaterhouse Drive – A woman stated that her neighbor went onto her property and vandalized her son’s vehicle.
· Highway 119 North – A man stated that an unknown individual stole his tractor from his property.
· Commercial Drive – A woman stated that someone broke into her locked vehicle and stole her purse.
· Low Ground Road – A man stated that his vehicle caught on fire while he was driving down the road.
· Sandhill Road – A woman stated that a scam artist froze her computer in an effort to obtain money.
· Pine Street – A woman stated that her daughter-in-law made threats against her during a divorce hearing.
· Kolic Helmey Road – A man stated that two gift cards had been stolen from his mailbox at various points.